Recent News and Articles
- Robert Cox presented webinar on Broker-Dealer Audits: Overcoming Costly Deficiencies in PCAOB Examinations, Avoiding Sanctions
- Robert Cox presented at the Virginia Accounting and Auditing Conference in Norfolk on Nov 16, 2018
- New PCAOB board members plan big changes
- Packed house at the PCAOB Forum for Auditors of Broker-Dealers in Jersey City on Nov. 2
- Robert Cox was recently in the New York City studio of Lawline to be a hashtag#presenter for a webcast on “Responding to a PCAOB Investigation”
- Deloitte Canada fined $350,000 for independence problems
Nothing in this blog, or in links provided in this blog, constitutes legal advice or the practice of law. Nor does viewing this blog form an attorney/client relationship between you and Briglia Hundley, P.C. All visitors should consult with a qualified legal professional regarding their individual questions, needs, or issues that may be of concern. We are not responsible for any action taken by a reader based upon any information on this site. All of the content on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.