Recent News and Articles
- Robert Cox quoted in Bloomberg Tax: Trump’s Records Likely Shielded Under Accounting Ethics
- Robert Cox presented webinar on Broker-Dealer Audits: Overcoming Costly Deficiencies in PCAOB Examinations, Avoiding Sanctions
- Robert Cox presented at the Virginia Accounting and Auditing Conference in Norfolk on Nov 16, 2018
- New PCAOB board members plan big changes
- Packed house at the PCAOB Forum for Auditors of Broker-Dealers in Jersey City on Nov. 2
- Robert Cox was recently in the New York City studio of Lawline to be a hashtag#presenter for a webcast on “Responding to a PCAOB Investigation”
Nothing in this blog, or in links provided in this blog, constitutes legal advice or the practice of law. Nor does viewing this blog form an attorney/client relationship between you and Briglia Hundley, P.C. All visitors should consult with a qualified legal professional regarding their individual questions, needs, or issues that may be of concern. We are not responsible for any action taken by a reader based upon any information on this site. All of the content on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.