Recent News and Articles
- Federal Appeals Court Rules That Accountant Has Right to Accounting Expert in PCAOB Interviews and Testimony
- Supreme Court holds that state courts can continue to hear securities cases brought under federal law
- The PCAOB continues its focus on broker-dealer auditors
- Audit regulators continue to focus on foreign affiliates of Global Network Firms
- PCAOB rejects engagement partner’s attempt to limit audit role to planning and supervision
- Deloitte agrees to pay $149.5 million to settle Taylor Bean suit
Nothing in this blog, or in links provided in this blog, constitutes legal advice or the practice of law. Nor does viewing this blog form an attorney/client relationship between you and Briglia Hundley, P.C. All visitors should consult with a qualified legal professional regarding their individual questions, needs, or issues that may be of concern. We are not responsible for any action taken by a reader based upon any information on this site. All of the content on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.